Kastalon Kastalon Cranes for Sale and Rent
Kastalon Elastomeric Crane Bumpers last up to 20 times longer than hydraulic, spring, rubber & wood bumpers For Sale
Alsip, Illinois US
Price On Request
Kastalon Crane Bumpers Meet all specifications of OSHA, CMAA, ANSI, and AIST, Kastalon Crane Bumpers have a highly engineered structure with no moving parts, require no maintenance, and are much lower in cost than the alternatives. Unaffected by oil, grease, aging, temperature extremes, and dirt, they stand up to extreme environmental conditions. For detailed information, refer to the Kastalon Crane Bumper Engineering Guide or the Crane Bumper Calculator located at www.kastalon.com All prices shown are for single bumpers.
- No moving parts to fail; as are found in hydraulic or spring bumpers
- Compact and lightweight
- Efficient at most temperatures, from -60° to 225°F (-51° to 107° Centigrade)
- Unaffected by oil, grease, ozone/aging
- Surpass the performance of hydraulic bumpers and bumpers made from rubber, foam material, wood, plastics, compositions, non-ferrous metals and steel
- Offer a much greater cushioning effect than other bumpers
Sizes range from 2 inch diameter to 24 inch diameter in both U.S. and European configurations, fitting virtually every bumper requirement. Regardless of the size or application of the crane, Kastalon has the appropriate bumper available.
Download a complete list of Kastalon's Crane Bumpers today.