OSHA released the site in late July, which was nearly two months after the tower crane collapsed due to the storm.
- Manitex International, Inc. Announces $1.8 Million Articulating Knuckle Boom Cranes for the PM (MAC) line
- Tadano installs Alec Bell to head up Tadano UK subsidiary
- Manitowoc introduces the National NBT40-2 Series Boom Truck Crane made in the USA
- At ConExpo Manitowoc will unvail the new American-made MLC150-1 Crawler Crane
- Tadano launches GR-1000XLL-4, GR-1000XL-4, and GR-800XL-4 in North American market