New concepts and new solutions are everywhere at bauma 2016, and companies such as Ammann, Bell and Volvo CE are leading the charge with new products and ranges. Also helping operators save money are Indeco and Keestrack, both of whom are pledging to cut customers’ fuel bills with their latest additions. Meanwhile, wherever roads need building or repairing, Sumitomo’s pavers will be doing the job.
- Liebherr HS 8100 HD Duty Cycle Crawler Crane working Puerto Rico
- The Manitowoc Group Pledges the use of Potain Tower Cranes to assist in reconstruction of the Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Liftwerx launches the GenHook model green up wind tower crane
- Favelle Favco secures tower crane contracts worth RM78.3 million
- Van Der Spek leases a Liebherr 110 EC-B 6 FR.tronic Flat Top Tower Crane to BAJART