Tadano TM-1882 18-Ton Boom Truck Crane For SaleLocation: Wisconsin, USA
|Main Boom Length||82'|
|Engine||Mercedes MBE 4000 Diesel|
|Sub Category||Stand Up|
2007 Tadano 1882TM Tractor Mounted Crane with 82’ – 92’ of main boom with-out jib. Crane is mounted on 2007 Sterling L9500 w/ 5th wheel for pulling a trailer.
2007 Tadano TM1882
- 18.4’ – 82.3’ six-section, fully hydraulic telescoping boom
- 82’ main boom length, 92’ tip height
- Virtually No Front Overhang
- Dual side operator control platforms
- Single front Outrigger
- Four out and down outriggers
- Crane operates at full span, mid span and next to truck outrigger positions
- Continuous Rotation
- LMI (Load Moment Alert) overload protection system
- Anti-two block system with lockouts
- Crane has triple pump system
- Performance Planetary Winch with 9/16” diameter wire rope
- Downhaul weight and hook
- Boom Rest
- Faster than competing cranes
- Tool Box
- 2007 Freightliner / Sterling L9500 Series Chassis
- Mercedes MBE 4000 400 hp diesel engine, was re-built at 250K miles
- Locking Differentials
- Engine "Jake" Brake
- 20K# front axle GVWR
- 40K# rear axle GVWR
- Front Tires are 425/65R22.5
- Rear Tires are 11R22.5
- Approx. 435,397 miles
- Approx. 16,480 engine hours
- (Crane does not have a PTO crane hour meter on it.)
Asking Price for Crane: $
59,900 obo just reduced to $ 54,900 obo
* Additional Discount available for Sale/Purchase closing in May 2019. Call for Details.
Please call Megan at 877-352-7263 or direct at 262-970-5963, or email at [email protected] Thank you.
Unit has Current Inspections, and last three years of inspections on crane/truck available for review.
It's ready to go in SE Wisconsin. Come see it!
Terms: All units are quoted “as is”, “where is”, subject to availability and prior sale. Specifications are subject to error and confirmation.