Tadano Mantis GTC 1200 130-Ton Telescopic Boom Crawler Crane For SaleLocation: Saint Augustine, FL, USA Get a Shipping Quote
|Main Boom Length||42' 1'' - 150'|
|Engine||Cummins QSB6.7 350hp @ 2,100RPM|
|Maximum Counterweight||Upper = 70,000 lb Carbody = 20,000 lb|
|Sub Category||Telescopic Boom|
GTC-1200 TELE-BOOM CRAWLER CRANE — 130 US TON
The versatile combination of heavy duty telescopic booms, hydraulically extendable crawlers, and extremely compact dimensions allow MANTIS cranes to often get closer to a job than bulkier, fixed length lattice boom crawler cranes or rough terrains that must deploy outriggers to achieve full lift capacity. These features coupled with 360° pick and carry capabilities and a variety of productivity improving attachments make the TADANO MANTIS telescopic boom crawler crane the most versatile piece of equipment on the jobsite.
Tadano Mantis Corporation builds on more than thirty-five years of field proven experience, and sets the global standard for Safety, Quality, and Efficiency of telescopic boom crawler cranes. Tadano Mantis cranes are engineered like no other. Massive steel fabrications and powerful diesel engines matched to state of the art hydraulics and controls make the cranes ideal for both lift applications as well as heavy-duty work.
• 130-tons pick-and-carry capacity through 360°.
• Two-piece bi-fold (33.5′ / 59.1’) lattice boom extension & offsettable jib for up to 229ft tip height
• Heavy Lift Jib – 12.5 ft, 88,000 lb maximum capacity
• Optional – 2 piece lattice jib inserts for 105′ total jib for up to 269 ft lifting height
• Tadano AML-C LMI system
• Work area limitations with soft stop
• Winches with grooved drums, cable followers and 3rd wrap shutdown
• Self Erecting Crane
• Carbody Jacks with radio remote control and self leveling feature
• Unladen ground bearing pressure of 15.2 psi
• Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension
• Automatic lubrication system for slewing ring and boom pin
• 360 degree house lock
• Hello-Net Telematics
• 3 remote control work lights
• 3 video cameras for winch view, rear view, and blind side view
• Crane mounted hydraulic tool circuit with 50′ retractable hose reel
• WP-750 work platform mounts to boom tip or 33.5′ lattice boom extension
• Cold weather heater options
• Controlled free fall winches
• Radio remote control
• Cab Mounted FOPS
• Steel flat shoe
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.