Tadano GTC-1200 Cranes for Sale and Rent
Tadano GTC-1200 Specifications
Nisku, Alberta CA
Houston, Texas US
Price On Request
DeForest, Wisconsin US
Price On Request
Richlands, Virginia US
Price On Request
The Tadano Mantis 130-ton-capacity GTC-1200 Telescopic-Boom Crawler Crane was developed as a clean-sheet design with features that serve the traditional power-transmission market while also broadening telescopic-boom crawler crane appeal for bridge building, civil construction, foundation work, and general lifting.
Features a 42'1"to 155'0", full-power, round, telescopic boom with two extension modes; HELLO-NET telematics; and the Tadano AML-C load-moment system. It incorporates hydraulic cylinders, winches, and jib components made by other Tadano Group companies.
With crawlers extended, the GTC-1200 can pick, carry, and swing 360° with a full-capacity load. It can even pick and carry some loads with its crawlers retracted. The operator can telescope and raise the boom with a full-capacity load on the hook, and the crawlers can counter-rotate for pivot turns. A hydraulic circuit to power Mantis-approved tools and accessories is optional.
The maximum boom-and-jib combination of 155 ft. of boom plus 105 ft. of jib gives a maximum tip height of 268 ft. At that height, the GTC-1200 can lift 5, 300 lbs. at the 30-ft. minimum radius. With that boom-and-jib combination, the GTC-1200 can also lift 1, 700 lbs. at a 161-ft. radius with 210 ft. of tip height.
The upperworks can swing 360° continuously at up to 2 rpm on a shear-ball bearing. The swing function is driven hydraulically, and the operator can select either free or closed-loop swing.
The hydraulically powered crawlers are 23'9" long, and feature 36-in.-wide treads. The crawlers can be extended laterally to 19'1" for lifting stability or retracted to 11'11.9" for maneuvering or lifting in tight spaces. The GTC-1200 can climb a 52% grade or travel at up to 1.6 mph.
CRANE CAPACITY 130 ton at 10 feet
BOOM 5-section, 42’1” – 155’0”
Overall Length 51’9”
Overall Width (tracks extended) 19’0”
Overall Width (tracks retracted) 12’0”
Overall Width (tracks removed) 9’9”
Overall Height 14’10”
Gross Vehicle Mass (Standard Equipment Package) 262, 600 lb
Maximum Counterweight Upper = 70, 000 lb Carbody = 20, 000 lb
Travel Speed 0.5 mph – 1.6 mph
Winch Line Pull (first Layer) 23, 560 lb
Winch Line Speed (4th layer) 317.3 ft/min
Cummins QSB6.7 350hp @ 2, 100RPM
- 130-tons pick-and-carry capacity through 360°.
- Two-piece bi-fold (33.5′ / 59.1’) lattice boom extension & offsettable jib for up to 229ft tip height
- Heavy Lift Jib – 12.5 ft, 88, 000 lb maximum capacity
- Optional – 2 piece lattice jib inserts for 105′ total jib for up to 269 ft lifting height
- Tadano AML-C LMI system
- Work area limitations with soft stop
- Winches with grooved drums, cable followers and 3rd wrap shutdown
- Self Erecting Crane
- Carbody Jacks with radio remote control and self leveling feature
- Unladen ground bearing pressure of 15.2 psi
- Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension
- Automatic lubrication system for slewing ring and boom pin
- 360 degree house lock
- Hello-Net Telematics
- 3 remote control work lights
- 3 video cameras for winch view, rear view, and blind side view
- Crane mounted hydraulic tool circuit with 50′ retractable hose reel
- WP-750 work platform mounts to boom tip or 33.5′ lattice boom extension
- Cold weather heater options
- Controlled free fall winches
- Radio remote control
- Cab Mounted FOPS
- Steel flat shoe