Mantis 20010 Cranes for Sale and Rent
Mantis 20010 Specifications
Verona, New Jersey US
Price On Request
by M3 Crane
Durability and Dependability all in a 100-ton capacity crane. The 20010 is part of the Mantis product line and includes all the features that are expected from a Mantis crawler crane as well as higher capacity and a longer boom. The Mantis 20100 telescopic boom crawler crane set the global standard with the dependability, versatility, and performance expected of a market leader. Mantis is now owned by Tadano and this crane is built like no other, with massive steel fabrications, over-sized to handle the toughest jobs.
Tadano-Mantis is one of the few crane manufacturers to work with contractors and project engineers to develop customized lifting solutions that meet the most unusual of project challenges. Thanks to the versatile combination of a heavy-duty telescopic boom, hydraulically extendable crawlers, and extremely compact dimensions, the Mantis 20010 crane can often get closer to a job than bulkier, fixed length lattice boom crawler cranes or rubber-tired cranes that need outriggers to work effectively.
• Pick-and-carry the full crane load chart through 360°.
• Lift and walk...even with tracks retracted.
• Climb steeper grades, thanks to minimized counterweight and low center of gravity.
• Pull through deep mud without bogging down.
• Telescope or lift the boom with a full load on the hook
• Save time and money on the job due to its low clearance height, retract on-the-fly tracks and telescopic boom.
• Independent hydrostatic track drive allows pivot turns to run rings around RTs.
• Hydraulic tool circuit option powers wide choice of Mantis-approved tools.
• New luxury cab with state-of-the-art operator aids
• Saves time on deployment and shipping with fewer haul vehicles, less time spent on boom erection vs traditional lattice boom crawler cranes.
The 20010 has quickly found a home in transmission line construction, alternative energy and a variety of general construction projects.
Key Features of the 20010:
• 100-tons (90-tonnes) pick-and-carry capacity at 10ft (3m) radius thru 360°.
• Sequence-synchronized four-section full power boom of 128ft (39.01m) length. • Lattice boom extensions and offsettable jibs for up to 196ft (59.7m) tip height.
• 350 hp (261kW) diesel engine standard.
• Low ground bearing pressure of 11.4 psi (0.80 kg/cm2).
• Mantis-engineered in-situ auger options with optional hydraulic tool circuit.
• Fast two-speed independent hydrostatic track drive to 1.26 mph (2.03 km/hr).
• Steep 60% gradeability.
• Full boom telescoping and boom lift under full hook load.
• 12ft 11ins (3.93m) minimum travel width
• Tilting cab for increased operator comfort and reduced fatigue.