Galizia G20 Specifications
Galizia designs, builds, and commercializes electric and diesel mobile cranes and Electric industrial telehandlers in Italy.
- special cranes and special application
- systems for lifting and transport (standard or special gantry crane )
- plants and machinery (kiln dryers, plate cutting plants, boom for Truck Mounted Concrete Pumps, automotive plants etc.)
Planning is developed by a team of engineers and technicians, using up-to-date software, 2D and 3D CAD as well as FEM codes, all integrated with traditional calculation methods. This methodology grants the best optimization and evolution of our mobile cranes.
We set special care on the choice of new technologies and solutions, so to offer to our client's cranes more efficient, powerful, comfortable, safe, and easy to use.
Some outstanding results of Galizia R&D:
- Twin motor front drive system, by two electric motors that can perform counter-rotation through an electronic differential gear. This solution combines the performances of the typical Galizia total steering with the advantages of the front drive.
- electronic joystick coupled with a proportional distributor, to allow precise, gradual, and simultaneous movements of the boom
- radio remote control of the crane, not only for lifting but also for advancing and steering
- use of permanent brushless AC motors for special applications, coupled with last-generation controls
- planning and production of a special compact frame, with an especially lowered center of gravity, that grants better stability to the crane and its very reduced height
- building and application on F 200 of hydraulic forks up to 10 tons totally radio controlled
- Planning and realization of a modern cabin with a sliding door, so as to ease the entrance of operator even in narrow areas (on order on F200)
- Personalization of booms, jibs, and whole cranes according to specific requests of our clients
Production is totally done by highly qualified personnel in our own carpentry, mechanic, machining, and assembling departments.
Galizia is certified by the Standard and Compliance Certification Body, according to UNI ISO 9001:2015