For a time, Clark Equipment Company manufactured Lima-brand construction cranes and then Clark was acquired by Ingersoll Rand. In 2007, Ingersoll Rand sold Clark Equipment Company to Doosan International of South Korea.
Jefferson Machine Company stocks or manufactures a broad range of hard-to-get Lima Crane Parts, including new, rebuilt, or used crane parts. Other crane manufacturer parts are also available. Parts can be shipped worldwide and 24/7 field and shop service is available.
- Crane parts shipped worldwide.
- Crawler crane parts, truck crane parts, lattice crane parts, dragline crane parts, and more.
- We maintain a large supply of new and used parts in our inventory.
- If parts are not inventoried, we can make new parts in our manufacturing facility, and with a quick delivery.
- Complete crane and dragline rebuild.
- 24/7 field service for crane repair.
- Fast crane parts delivery.
- We manufacture a wide range of crane parts and stock high-usage "off-the-shelf" parts.
- We can manufacture new or rebuild crane booms.
Below is a brief summary of some of the Lima crane models for which we can supply parts. We are not limited to these, so please contact us if you need a part or repair for any type of Lima crane.
Lima 7707, Lima 2400, Lima 1850, Lima 1800, Lima 1500, Lima 1250, Lima 1200, Lima770, Lima 700, Lima 85, Lima 75, Lima 65, Lima 45