Dejana Hub Drive Cable Puller Cranes for Sale and Rent
Dejana Hub Drive Cable Puller Specifications
Sarasota, Florida US
|Model||Hub Drive Cable Puller|
Price On Request
The Dejana HUB DRIVE CABLE PULLER was developed in close cooperation with public utility companies and offers a variety of features to increase capacity, provide trouble-free performance, and improve service life.
The patented reel drive system is unique in that it is all hydraulic with a direct drive crankshaft powered by two hydraulic cylinders on each arm. The hydraulic lifting cylinders are directly connected to the arms without any linkage providing fewer parts, less breakage, and longer service life. Both arms can deliver 200, 000 inch-pounds of torque each (or a combined 400, 000 inch-pounds of force), which means that using an 84” diameter reel, the drive system can pull up to 20, 000 pounds.
In addition, the reel drive, when fully extended and under full power, can be moved laterally as much as 24 inches in either direction. This feature gives the operator much greater flexibility when positioning the truck on the job site by allowing him to avoid obstacles with the reel unit. It also facilitates even spooling and provides off-set or side-pull capability when installing and removing cables.
- Patented drive system capable of delivering up to 400, 000 in-lbs. of pulling power
- Directly connected hydraulic cylinders without toggle linkages for longer service life.
- Reel unit with 34” lateral (L-R) movement for quick, easy pulling and spooling.
- Optional “Freewheel Mode” for both underground and overhead applications.
- Heavy-duty steel platform body, all welded construction
- Lift arm capacity:16, 000 lbs. min.(32, 000 lbs. on the deck)
- Lift arm cylinders are directly attached to the lift arms and mounted above the deck for easy repair & maintenance, and to protect from road debris.
- Reel size capacity (diameter): 5’ to 9’.
- Reel size capacity (width): 40” to 72”.
- Proportional full function radio remote control