USTC Cranes for Sale and Rent
Dayton, Ohio US
Price On Request
San Marcos, California US
In 1998, Manitex acquired USTC, a York, Pennsylvania boom-truck manufacturer.
USTC aftermarket components and spare parts for all trolley booms and block unloaders manufactured in North America is provided by Manitex. Manitex also supports Boom Truck Cranes that were manufactured by USTC.
Manitex can help you with all your parts and service needs on USTC cranes and assist you in supporting your USTC boom truck crane, making parts and service support seamless & less stressful.
A sample of our aftermarket components readily available include:
- 6 tine block forks and 2 tine pallet forks, and spare parts for Trolley Boom Cranes
- All fabricated weldments and brackets
- All hydraulic cylinders currently used on Boom Truck Cranes, Trolley and Block Unloaders
- All hydraulic pumps and motors
- All machined shafts and pins
- All sheave housing weldments
- All sheaves and machined spare parts
- Cargo Control Equipment and Underbody Tool Boxes
- Complete block unloader and trolley boom mount bolt kits
- Complete boom section weldments
- Complete H style and A-Frame style stabilizer kits and spare parts
- Complete line of electrical components, including wireless radio remote control systems
- Complete line of hydraulic components for past and current block and trolley booms
- Complete pedestal Weldments
- Double and triple wheel assemblies for telescoping trolley booms and block Unloaders
- Rotation bearings and sheave bearings
Questions about USTC crane components and spare parts? Manitex is ready to support your current model. For support we need a Crane Serial Number and we can Quote lead times for parts and service.