Tadano Mantis GTC 500 50-Ton Telescopic Boom Crawler Crane For SaleLocation: Saint Augustine, FL, USA Get a Shipping Quote
GTC-500 TELE-BOOM CRAWLER CRANE — 50 US TON
The versatile combination of heavy duty telescopic booms, hydraulically extendable crawlers, and extremely compact dimensions allow MANTIS cranes to often get closer to a job than bulkier, fixed length lattice boom crawler cranes or rough terrains that must deploy outriggers to achieve full lift capacity. These features coupled with 360° pick and carry capabilities and a variety of productivity improving attachments make the TADANO MANTIS telescopic boom crawler crane the most versatile piece of equipment on the jobsite.
Tadano Mantis Corporation builds on more than thirty-five years of field proven experience, and sets the global standard for Safety, Quality, and Efficiency of telescopic boom crawler cranes. Tadano Mantis cranes are engineered like no other. Massive steel fabrications and powerful diesel engines matched to state of the art hydraulics and controls make the cranes ideal for both lift applications as well as heavy-duty work.
• 50-tons pick-and-carry capacity through 360°.
• Two-piece bi-fold (28.9′ / 49.9′) lattice boom extension & offsettable jib for up to 161 ft tip height
• Tadano AML-C LMI system
• OPTI-WIDTH™ – OPTIMAL lifting performance at any track WIDTH
• Work area limitations with soft stop
• Winches with grooved drums, cable followers and 3rd wrap shutdown
• Self Erecting Crane
• Unladen ground bearing pressure of 9.3 psi
• Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension
• Hello-Net Telematics
• 3 remote control work lights
• 3 video cameras for winch view, rear view, and right side view
• Crane mounted hydraulic tool circuit with 50′ retractable hose reel
• WP-750 work platform mounts to boom tip or 28.9 ft lattice boom extension
• Cold weather heater options
• Controlled free fall winches
• Radio remote control
• Automatic lubrication system for slewing ring and boom pin
• 360 degree house lock
• Cab Mounted FOPS
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.