Tadano Mantis 20010 Telescopic Boom Crawler Crane For SaleLocation: Saint Augustine, FL, USA Get a Shipping Quote
100 US TON TELE-BOOM CRAWLER CRANE—VERSATILE. POWERFUL. DEPENDABLE.
Tadano Mantis cranes are engineered as VERSATILE, heavy-duty machines. We match massive steel fabrications with diesel engines and state of the art hydraulics to provide a POWERFUL crane that meets the toughest demands in full load pick-and-carry as well as lift applications. MANTIS… the one DEPENDABLE crane that does it all on your jobsite
The versatile combination of heavy duty telescopic booms, hydraulically extendable crawlers, and extremely compact dimensions allow MANTIS cranes to often get closer to a job than bulkier, fixed length lattice boom crawler cranes or rough terrains that must deploy outriggers to achieve full lift capacity. These features coupled with 360° pick and carry capabilities and a variety of productivity improving attachments make the TADANO MANTIS telescopic boom crawler crane the most versatile piece of equipment on the jobsite.
NO OTHER CRANE COMBINES SO MANY VALUABLE FEATURES:
• Pick-and-carry the full crane load chart through 360°.
• Lift and walk...even with tracks retracted.
• Climb steeper grades, thanks to minimized counterweight and low center of gravity.
• Pull through deep mud without bogging down.
• Telescope or lift the boom with a full load on the hook.
• Save time and money on the job due to low clearance height, retract on-the-fly tracks and telescopic boom.
• Independent hydrostatic track drives allow pivot turns and counter rotation
• Hydraulic tool circuit option powers wide choice of Mantis-approved tools.
• New luxury cab with state-of-the-art operator aids.
• Saves time and money on deployment and shipping with less haul vehicles, less time wasted on boom erection and fewer personnel on the erection crew
• Improved design walkways allow easy access into the cab.
• Large access doors, spacious machinery compartments simplify preventative maintenance and service of the crane.
• Two-piece bi-fold (30’ / 50’) lattice boom extension & offsettable jib for up to 167ft tip height
• Tadano AML-C LMI system
• Winches with grooved drums, cable followers and 3rd wrap shutdown
• Unladen ground bearing pressure of 9.3 psi
• Choice of track shoe widths
• Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension
• 12 inch ground clearance
• Spotter lugs
• 3 remote control work lights
• 2 video cameras for winch view, rear view
• Approved for use in New York City
• WP-750 work platform mounts to boom tip or 30′ lattice boom extension
• Cold weather heater options
• Controlled free fall winches
• Radio remote control
• Cab Mounted FOPS
• Hydraulic valves and controls package for vertical travel lead pile driving system
• Bolt-on polyurethane track pads to suit any ground surface
Photos may show optional equipment. In addition to the featured model, other models may be pictured.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.