Manitex 2281C Cranes for Sale and Rent
Manitex 2281C Specifications
Manitex Boom Truck Crane Support by Exact Crane
A Manitex mobile boom truck is a must-have, only building sites, sign maintenance projects, fire rescues, and even film sets. Any construction project that requires hefty lifting and reaching almost-impossible heights, a Manitex boom truck is essential.
Manitex Boom Trucks
Manitex boom truck cranes are incredibly versatile. They perform three separate functions by combining these essential pieces of equipment: a hydraulic crane, a flatbed, and a personnel hoist. The hydraulic telescopic boom crane, mounted on a truck, enables crane operators to lift heavy loads, while the flatbed of the boom truck is used to transport items to and from different sites. An optional man basket personnel hoist can be attached to the main boom to lift workers just like a boom lift. The crane with it's personnel hoist of a boom truck allows the workers on it to reach high or otherwise inaccessible areas and inspect sites from different angles. Mnaitex boom trucks are lightweight, making it easy to maneuver. Safe, efficient, and versatile, Mnaitex boom trucks are indispensable on any job site and able service multiple crane lifting requirements.
Uses of a Boom Truck
A boom truck has many uses in many fields, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Electric Utility and Telecom – The boom truck is important to the electric utility industry since it allows the workers to safely work on overhead electric power lines. Climbing electrical posts is tricky and, not to mention, a health hazard. The boom truck is crucial in this line of work since no other piece of equipment can transport one to two electrical line workers quickly and safely to where the power lines are.
• Lighting and Sign Maintenance – Before the boom truck, the companies who installed lights and billboards, as well as other types of signage, had to use ladders. However, ladders aren’t the safest piece of equipment to use for putting up signs, especially in high places. Now that the boom truck is available, workers who maintain the signs and lights can do their jobs safely, without fear of falling off.
• Construction – These days, it feels like the buildings are only getting higher, which is why the boom truck service remains essential on building sites. The boom truck doesn’t just help workers reach high places; it also aids service in transporting and lifting heavy equipment.
• Forestry, Tree Care, and Landscaping – Arborists, or professionals in cultivating, managing, and studying trees, shrubs, vines, and other perennial plants, use the boom truck for tree care and removal.
• Fire Rescue – During a fire, going inside a house using the front door is sometimes not the only option. Firefighters save many people by using a boom truck to immediately get to anyone still stuck on the higher floors of a burning building. They can also use a boom truck to spray water right into the heart of the fire.
• Exterior Painting – It’s almost impossible to paint the exteriors of homes and buildings without a boom truck, especially if the building has more than three floors. With a boom truck, painters will be able to reach and paint every exterior space of your building.
• Window Washing – Washing the exterior of your windows is difficult, especially if the windows are situated on one of the top floors. No ladder on earth can be long enough. By using a boom truck, however, you’ll be able to clean every inch of your windows.
Manitex: High-Value Lifting Solutions – Boom Truck
Contractors, engineers, crane rental companies and sign erectors are just some of the companies that make use of Manitex boom trucks cranes. When you’re looking to purchase crane equipment for your business, only trust a brand that offers top-notch and safe machines. Manitex is a brand that provides high-quality boom trucks and work platforms for different lifting needs. Contact us if you’re in need of mobile cranes, boom lifts, or any other lifting equipment.
The Manitex Family: Better Products, Better Payback, Best Boom Trucks
The Manitex family consists of the Manitex Boom Trucks and the SkyCrane Aerial Platforms and Sign Cranes. Manitex goes the extra mile to ensure that all of our models provide high-value lifting solutions for contractors, crane rental operators, and sign erectors, among others.