Krupp KMK 5160 160-ton All Terrain Crane For SaleLocation: Panama Get a Shipping Quote
|Main Boom Length||170.6' (52 m)|
|Jib Length||33' - 59' (10 m - 18 m)|
|Lower Engine||Mercedes-Benz OM 442 LA|
|Upper Engine||Mercedes-Benz OM 366 A|
|Category||All Terrain Cranes|
Krupp KMK 5160 160 metric ton capacity All Terrain Crane for Sale
• Carrier engine, Mercedes-Benz OM442LA turbocharged/intercooled diesel engine (503 hp @ 2100 rpm). Fuel tank capacity is 378.5 liters (100 gallons).
• Superstructure engine, Mercedes-Benz OM366A, turbocharged diesel engine. (141 hp @ 1800 rpm). Fuel tank capacity is 189.3 liters (50 gallons).
• Allison CLBT 755 automatic transmission with five forward and one reverse speed.
• Five axle carrier, all axles steer for off-road use, axles 2, 3 and 5 are driven, axles 1, 2, 3 and 5 are steering axles.
• Hydraulic system consists of two variable displacement piston pumps in an open circuit design. Hydraulic reservoir capacity is 375 gallons.
• 13m – 49m (43 ft – 161 ft) five section, full power boom with a six sheave boom point and boom float kit. A boom pin removal system is also included. Maximum tip height is 52m (170.6 ft).
• 10m – 18m (33 ft – 59 ft) side stow, bi-fold, offsettable lattice jib
• Three 5m (16.4 ft) lattice jib inserts
• Main hoist winch with 19mm wire rope
• Three sheave hook block
• Overhaul ball
• Four out & down outriggers
• All aluminum operator’s cab includes an adjustable operator’s seat with hydraulic suspension, armrest-mounted crane controls and cab heater.