Grove GRT9165 165-Ton Rough Terrain Crane For SaleLocation: Fontana, CA, USA Get a Shipping Quote
Grove Authorized Dealer
The GRT9165 was designed after gathering feedback from crane owners and operators to ensure that it is loaded with the features and reliability you demand. With a class leading 62,5 m (205 ft) main boom, new wider full vision cab, intuitive Crane Control System (CCS), reduced transport height, and best in class load charts the GRT9165 will be a valuable asset in any crane owners fleet.
- Six section MEGAFORM boom with TWIN-LOCK boom pinning system – best in class performance with a 62,5 m (205 ft) main boom.
- Boom Configurator system increases efficiency and simplifies telescoping operation.
- Manual or hydraulic 17,8 m (58.4 ft) bi-fold swingaway with offset capability to 50° improves ability to reach over obstacles and increases jobsite versatility.
- New wider, full vision cab with 20° cab tilt and a high-output heating & air conditioning system that maximizes operator comfort.
- Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – Offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic and adjustable displays, ergonomic controls and a jog dial for easier navigation and data input.
- ECO mode supports intelligent power management and decreased fuel consumption.
- Four modes of steering increase jobsite maneuverability and make crane positioning easier.
- Compact transport height and self-rigging, removable components allow for efficient and easy transportation to the job.