Grove GMK5250L 300-Ton All Terrain Crane For SaleLocation: 500 World Commerce Pkwy, St. Augustine, Florida 32092, USA Get a Shipping Quote
Grove Authorized Dealer
|Main Boom Length||43.5' - 229.7'|
|Jib Length||21' - 69' -121'|
|Weight||130,050 lb Basic Weight|
|Engine||Mercedes Benz OM471LA|
|Maximum Counterweight||176,300 lb.|
|Category||All Terrain Cranes|
ONE (1) 2020 GROVE GMK5250L ALL-TERRAIN SN..52505262 WITH 10X6X10 LHD MERCEDES BENZ12.5 TO 21.3M BI-FOLD SWING AWAY, HYDRAULICALLY OFFSET, 1X8M LATTICE BOOM JIB EXTENSION FOR 12/21MSWINGAWAY, 2X8M LATTICE JIB EXTENSION, 2 WORK LIGHT BOOM HEAD MOUNTED AIRCRAFT WARN, AUX BOOM NOSE, TRAILING BOOM FLOAT KIT, ANTIROLL KIT, BOOM REMOVEKIT, AUX HOIST, SELF RIGGING W. CTW, ADDTL OIL COOLER, 5 SHEAVE HOOK BLOCK, 1 SHEAVE HOOK BLOCK, SINGLE LINE HEADACHE BALL, FIRE EXTINGUISHER, STEREO RADIO W BLUETOOTH, USB, CD- A/C, TEN 525/80R25 ON/OFF HWY RADIAL TIRES ALUM RIMS, 10X8X10DRIVE IN, HYD DISCONNECT, OUTRIGGER LENGTH CONTROL,MAX BASE, ENGINE INDEP DIESEL CAB HEATER, REVERSING CAMERA SYS, ADDTL OIL COOLER FOR CARRIER, CRANESTAR ASSET MGMT SYSTEM SOFTWARE, ADDTL WARRANTY ONE YEAR PARTS, AND LABOR WARRANTY
The most powerful and versatile five-axle crane in the market, the new GMK5250L lets you dominate the competition with performance capabilities that include highest-rated capacity, best load chart in its class, best maneuverability, quickest set-up time and most operator comfort and convenience in its class.
• VIAB turbo clutch enables wear-free starting and braking.
• Logistic benefits due to interchangeable counterweight slabs and self-rigging auxiliary hoist.
• 21 m swing away with jib and/or boom inserts. Maximum 37m length and up to 50° offset.
• Lower operating costs due to 30% less diesel consumption on the driveline.
• Higher utilization from unmatched load charts usually offered by 6 axle cranes.
• Manitowoc Crane Care - The assurance of the world’s most advanced crane service an support to get you back to work fast.
VIAB Turbo Clutch
The Grove GMK5250L is the first all-terrain crane to utilize a VIAB turbo clutch module, which is used by a number of heavy-duty trucks. It enables wear-free starting and braking, avoids overheating and burning, and reduces fuel consumption to a minimum; adding substantial fuel savings of approximately 30 % compared with its predecessor, the GMK5275. VIAB is a turbo coupling and integrated retarder all-in-one, which means less weight and less space, and it comes as standard on the new Grove crane.
Convenient transportation logistics
Logistic benefits due to interchangeable counterweight slabs and self-rigging auxiliary hoist. Once on the job site, the crane can be moved while carrying its full counterweight of 80 t (176,300 lb), and its ability to travel in this configuration saves valuable time on the job that would otherwise be taken up with installing and removing counterweight sections. Besides this, some of the counterweight slabs are interchangeable with those of the GMK6300L. The self-rigging auxiliary hoist eliminates the need for an assist crane during on-site rigging.
Superior strength and reach
Boosting overall reach is a 21,3 m (69 ft) hydraulic swing-away jib, which can be extended with either an 8 m (26 ft) boom extension, two 8 m (26 ft) jib inserts, or a combination of both for a total possible jib length of 121 ft. For optimum usage, the full jib can be also operated while the crane is working with its full 70 m (230 ft) boom length extended. Another beneficial feature of the jib is its ability to offer increased offset of up to 50° compared to a typical 40° offset on other Grove cranes in its class; plus there is an optional integrated heavy-duty jib available.
CraneSTAR is an exclusive and innovative crane asset management system that helps improve your profitability and reduce costs by remotely monitoring critical crane data.
• Five outrigger positions provide ultimate flexibility for job sites with the ability to position the crane in tighter spaces.
• Mercedes engine and transmission with VIAB turbo clutch for premium maneuverability, optimized fuel consumption and powerful integrated retarder.
• Job site movement with full counterweight saves setup time.
• The GMK5250L is designed with a self-rigging auxiliary hoist, saving time and costs associated with operating an assist crane.
• Available swing away configurations and extensions provide excellent flexibility and reach with up to 37,3 m (121 ft) and a 50° offset to reach over obstacles.
• Higher utilization with load charts usually offered by six-axle cranes.