Demag AC 700-9 800-Ton All Terrain Crane For SaleLocation: Germany Get a Shipping Quote
Demag Authorized Dealer
- Most powerful telescopic crane in the world roadable with full main boom
- Superior boom technology provides exceptional lifting capacities
- Exceptional capacity enhancements due to new Sideways Superlift
- Star-type outriggers giving enhanced stability
- Fast rigging and optimized transport weights for all configurations
- Drive / steering 18 x 8 x 16.
- Frame Demag-built special main frame of high-strength fine-grain structural steel, with pot-shaped centre section to accommodate the outrigger beams.
- Outriggers 4-point outrigger system, folding outrigger beams, fully hydraulic horizontal and vertical extension, providing 360° continuous rotation. Outrigger loading indicator.
- Engine Water-cooled 8-cylinder DaimlerChrysler diesel engine OM 502 LA, output 420 kW (571 hp) at 1800 1/min, torque 2700 Nm at 1100 1/min. Fuel tank capacity: 171.700 gallons.
- TRANS Allison type CLBT 755 with ELEC TRANS control (ATEC), torque converter and HYD retarder.
- Dual-range transfer case with differential lockout control.
- Axles 3 4, 8 9 driving, 1-5 and 7-9 steering, all axles hydropneumatically suspended and hydraulically blockable
- Wheels and tyres 18 wheels, 14.00-R 25.
- Steering Dual-circuit semiblock mechanical steering with hydraulic booster.
- Brakes In conformity with EC-directives. Sustained action brake: constant decompression valve, exhaust brake, hydr. retarder integrated into gearbox.
- Electrical equipment 24 V system, lighting in compliance with German StVZO.
- Driver’s cab Rubber-mounted low-line steel cab, ergonomic design, with pneumatically suspended driver’s seat and one passenger’s seat; vertically adjustable steering wheel; heated outside mirrors, right-hand mirror electrically adjustable; dashboard with clearly arranged instrumentation and carrier controls.
- ENG Water-cooled 6-cylinder DaimlerChrysler diesel engine OM 906 LA, output: 205 kW (279 hp) at 2300 1/min, torque 1100 Nm at 1300 1/min. Fuel tank capacity: 79.300 gallons.
- HYD system Powered via five hydraulic circuits, three main pumps for independent control movements, one pump for auxiliary circuits, one control pump for the servo control.
- Hoist I Axial-piston variable displacement motor, hoist drum with integrated planetary gear reducer, and brake.
- Slew unit Axial piston motor with planetary gearing, foot-operated brake, and spring-applied holding brake.
- Boom elevation Two differential cylinders with pilot-controlled lowering brake valves.
- Control Electrical pilot-control by two self-centering servo levers.
- Crane cab Spacious all-steel comfortable cab (tiltable) with sliding door and large hinged windscreen, roof window with armoured glass, full instrumentation and crane controls, comfortable seat with ergonomic armrest mounted joystick controls, working light. Self-contained hot water heater with timer and ’Heizmatic’ for sensitive heat flow control. Intermittent control window wiper and washer, air-conditioning.
- Main boom Boom base and four telescopic sections fabricated from fine grain structural steel, telescoping with partial load. Buckling-resistant Demag ovaloid design with diagonally arranged self-centering slider shoes.
- Counterweight 220,500 lb, divisible
- Safety devices Electronic safe load indicator with large graphic display and sealed touch-type keyboard, digital read-out for hook load, nominal load, boom length, angle, and radius. Analog display to indicate the capacity utilization, and monitoring code to assist in trouble shooting. Integrated guide system for boom telescoping, display for load charts, display and calculation of outrigger loadings. Other features include: limit switches on hoist and lowering motions, pressure relief and safety holding valves, hoist rotation indicator and anemometer