2013 National-Peterbilt NBT45-127 45-Ton Boom Truck Crane; CranesList ID: 826 For SaleLocation: Minnesota, USA Get a Shipping Quote
|Hours||595 on the Truck & 3,855 on the crane as of 7.2023|
|Stock Unit #||826|
|Lifting Capacity||90,000 lbs. (40,823 kg)|
|Main Boom Length||31' - 127' (9.5 - 38.7 m)|
|Jib Extension Length||31' - 55' (9.5 - 16.8 m)|
|Max. Tip Height||190' (57.9 m)|
|Max. Hook Radius||124' (37.8 m)|
|Truck Chassis Make||Peterbilt 367|
|Sub Category||Swing Seat|
2013 National-Peterbilt NBT45-127, 45 Ton Boom Truck Crane; CranesList ID: 826,
- 34' - 127' Five Section Full Power Boom with Self-lubricating “Easy glide” Wear Pads,
- 31' - 55' Two-Section Manual Jib,
- Main and Auxiliary Winches with 5/8" Wire Rope,
- Electronic Drum Rotation Indicator, 2 Speed, Load Moment Indicator with Overload Protection with Anti-Two Block, LCD displays all crane load lifting values,
- Hook Block and Ball, broom, shovel, cone and boom tip flag storage. Outrigger pad storage
- Spreader bar mount.
- Boom Rest,
- 4,500 Lb Tail Swing Counterweight, with 1,000 lb added counterweight.
- Deluxe Operator’s Cab: Rigid galvanized steel structure, well insulated, with tinted safety glass for operator visibility and comfort. Multi- position seat with arm rest mounted single axis controls, ventilation fans, New upper cab heater, dual cab mounted work lights and wipers. Boom lights. Reverse triggered back up lights, front, side and rear strobe lights,
- Rear Mounted with an Enclosed Cab on a 2013 Peterbilt 367 Five Axle Truck with one pusher axle, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN); 1NPTX4TX8ED243590,
- Cummins ISX2 Diesel Engine, Engine Serial Number: 298916,
- Cold Start Arctic Package, with hydraulic heater, and fuel heater.
- Eaton 8 Speed Transmission,
- Hydraulic Filtration System - filters hydraulic oil down to 1 micron,
- Engine oil filter, filters down to 1 micron
- Airdog liftpump and fuel filters,
- Air Conditioning in both cabs,
- Front Tires: To Be Determined,
- Rear Tires: To Be Determined,
- 4 Out and Down Front and Rear Outriggers equipped with both ground level and in-cab outrigger controls, the NBT45 outriggers allow quick and easy crane set-up and can be positioned at 0%, 50% and 100%,
- Recent Repairs: Fall of 2022 - boom job, hydraulic oil changed,
- No Rust or Corrosion, Painted in 2022 with Emron Paint,
- Crane has mostly done light duty work, setting air conditioners and trusses,
- Current Crane Certification and Department of Transportation (DOT) Certification.
LOCATED IN MINNESOTA!