2008 Tadano ATF 110G-5 130-Ton All Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 501 For SaleLocation: Texas, USA Get a Shipping Quote
|Hours||9,800 Hours UP & 8,000 Hours Down as of 12.2020|
|Main Boom Length||42.5' - 171'|
|Jib Length||31' - 98'|
|Maximum Counterweight||77,160 lbs.|
|Lower Engine||Mercedes OM 502 LA Diesel|
|Upper Engine||Mercedes OM904LA Diesel|
|Category||All Terrain Cranes|
2008 Tadano ATF110-G-5, 130 Ton, All Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 501,
- 42.5' - 171’ Five Section Boom - 1 base section and 4 telescopic sections extended by means of a single telescopic cylinder,
- Auxiliary Lifting Sheave,
31'- 98’ off-settable jib,
- Mercedes-Benz 4 cylinder model OM 904 LA water cooled, 177 HP diesel engine UP,
- Main and Auxiliary Winches with 0.83" (21mm) wire rope,
- Electronic load moment device (ASLI) with interpolation and automatic overload shut-off, hoist limit switch with shut-off, overload warning and load moment gauge. Anemometer. Digital display of boom angle, boom length, sheave height, working radius, hook load and further information with Anti-Two Block,
- 77,160# ABC Counterweights divisible, assembled and disassembled by hydraulic cylinders controlled from crane cab.
- 10 ton, 403# Hook Ball,
- 80 ton, 800 kilogram 5 sheave Hook Block,
- Rearview Camera,
- Crane cab: Spacious all-steel panoramic cab with safety (tinted) glass windows, 20 degree tiltable cockpit with hydraulically cushioned adjustable seat, one engine dependent hot water heater and one engine independent hot-water heater (with engine pre-heat). Complete controls and instrumentation plus LCD graphic display for crane operation,
- 9.84’ wide Tadano 10 x 8 x 10 Drive Carrier with Two man full width cab, windshield of laminated safety glass with windshield wiper and washer, sliding side windows of tempered glass. Driver and co-driver seats adjustable and air-suspended with integrated 3 point safety belts and headrests. 2 rear-view mirrors (electrically adjustable), 1 wide angle mirror and additional curb mirror, all mirrors heated, Radio with CD player and connections for wireless. Engine dependent warm-water heater with defroster nozzles for windshield and cab floor. Cruise control function.
- Mercedes Benz model OM 502 LA, 8 cylinder with hydrostatically driven fan and thermostatically controlled cooler water-cooled 517 HP diesel engine,
- Interder,engine exhaust brake and constant throttle engine brake system,
- ZF AS-Tronic, type 16AS2602, with integrated intarder. Electro-pneumatically controlled dry clutch and fully automatic contorl system, 16 forward speeds and 2 reverse gears transmission,
- Air Conditioning UP and Down,
- Front and Rear Tires: 20.5 x 25,
- Four point, fully hydraulic, double telescopic outriggers with horizontal and vertical motions are independently controlled by electro-magnetic valves. Push button controls with level gauges on both sides of carrier and in super-structure cab.
- Boom dolly prepped,
- 9,800 Hours UP & 8,000 Hours Down as of 12.2020,
- Current Certification.
LOCATED IN TEXAS!