2001 Tadano ATF-1300XL 130-Ton All Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 799 For SaleLocation: Florida, USA Get a Shipping Quote
|Lifting Capacity||260,000 lbs. (118,000 kg)|
|Main Boom Length||42' - 167.3' (12.8 - 51 m)|
|Jib Extension Length||31.1' - 53.1' (9.5 - 16.2 m)|
|Traveling Speed||49.7 mph (80 km/h)|
|Maximum Counterweight||55,115 lbs. (25,000 kg)|
|Base Weight (GVW)||132,200 lbs. (59,964 kg)|
|Upper Superstructure Engine||Mercedes Benz OM 904 LA (170 HP/126 kW)|
|Lower Carrier Engine||Mercedes Benz OM 502 LA (476 HP/354 kW)|
|Category||All Terrain Cranes|
2001 Tadano ATF1300XL, 130-Ton, All Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 799,
- 41' 11-15/16" - 167’ Five Section Boom - 1 base section and 4 telescopic sections Full Power Boomwith Auxiliary Lifting Sheave,
- 31.1'- 53.1’ off-settable at 5°/ 20°/ 40° Swing Around Lattice Jib,
- Mercedes Benz OM 904 LA (170 HP/126 kW) UP,
- Main and Auxiliary Winches with .83" (21mm) wire rope,
- Pat Load Moment Indicator With Anti-Two Block,
- 55,115# Total Counterweights divisible, assembled and disassembled by hydraulic cylinders controlled from crane cab.
- Hook Ball and Hook Block- SUBJECT TO FINAL CONFIRMATION,
- Crane cab: Spacious all-steel 20°tiltable cab with sliding door, extra-large tinted glass windows, fold-out front window with windshield washer and wiper, fixed cab roof window with armoured glass and washer/wiper, sun visor, cab light, adjustable hydraulically cushioned seat with headrest, signal horn, radio with cassette, and connection for wireless (12 volt). Engine dependent warm-water heater with defroster nozzles for windshield and cab floor, plus additional deisel crane cab heater. Ergonomically positioned control elements and instrumentation for crane operation including fuel level gauge, engine cooling water temperature, hour meter and combined engine warning lamp.Travel controls for steering and driving in 1st forward and reverse gear only. Outrigger controls and level from superstructure cab.
- 9 15/16" wide Tadano 10 × 6 for on-road: 2nd, 4th and 5th axle are driven 10 × 8 for off-road: 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th axle are driven Tadano Carrier with Two man full width cab of composite structure (steel sheet metal and fiber glass), windshield of laminated safety glass with windshield wiper and washer, sliding side windows of hardened glass. Driver and co-driver seats adjustable and air-suspended with integrated 3 point safety belts and headrests. 2 rear-view mirrors (electrically adjustable), 1 wide angle mirror and additional curb mirror, all mirrors heated, Radio with cassette and connections for wireless. Engine dependent warm-water heater with defroster nozzles for windshield and cab floor. Instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tachograph, rpm counter with hour meter, fuel level gauge, air pressure gauge and engine warning lamp,
- Mercedes Benz OM 502 LA (476 HP/354 kW,
- Allison automatic transmission HD 4560 P and hydrodynamic torque converter with “lock-up”, 6 forward gears and 1 reverse gear transmission,
- Air Conditioning UP and Down,
- Front and Rear Tires: 20.5 x R25,
- Four point, fully hydraulic, double telescopic outriggers with horizontal and vertical motions are independently controlled by electro-magnetic valves. Push button controls with level gauges on both sides of carrier and in super-structure cab.
- Boom dolly prepped,
- Very clean with very little use and hours on the crane.
LOCATED IN FLORIDA!