2000 Liebherr LTM1160-2, 200 Ton, All Terrain, 200 Ton, All Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 847 For SaleLocation: Eastern, SE, USA Get a Shipping Quote
|Hours||5,172 as of 10.2023|
|Stock Unit #||847|
|Main Boom Length||43' -197' (13.2 - 60 m)|
|Jib Extension Length||40' - 118' (12.2 - 36 m)|
|Base Weight (GVW)||132,277 lbs. (60 metric ton)|
|Upper Superstructure Engine||Liebherr D 914 TI|
|Lower Carrier Engine||Liebherr D 9408 TI-E|
|Category||All Terrain Cranes|
2000 Liebherr LTM1160-2, 200 Ton, All Terrain, 200 Ton, All Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 847.
- 43' – 197’ Six Section 1 base section and 5 telescopic sections with rooster sheave,
- 40- -118' Double folding Jib including two inserts mountable to the telescopic boom off-settable at 0, 15, 30 and 45 degrees,
- Liebherr, type D924 TI-E, 4-cylinder, 203 H.P. water-cooled Diesel Engine UP,
- Main and Auxiliary Winches with 11/12" wire rope,
- Licon Safe Load Indicator System,
- 110,230# Counterweights - SUBJECT TO FINAL CONFIRMATION,
- 360° continuous rotation,
- Hook Ball & Hook Block,
- Crane Cab: All-steel construction, equipped conveniently, controls and instruments, ergonomically arranged. Cab tiltable backwards.
- 9’10" wide Liebherr 10 x 8 x 10 Drive Carrier,
- Liebherr, type D 9408 TI-E, 6-cylinder, 544 H.P. water-cooled Diesel Engine,
- Telma Brake,
- Allison, type CLBT 755, automatic transmission with torque converter and hydro- dynamic retarder brake. 5 forward speeds, 1 reverse Transmission. Transfer case with differential, off-road range and additional activation of front wheel drive.
- Front and Rear Tires: 16.00 R 25,
- Air Conditioning and Heater UP and Down,
- Two Axle Boom Dolly,
- Crane is Certified.
LOCATED IN EAST COAST USA!