1999 Link-Belt RTC-8065 65-Ton Rough Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 510 For SaleLocation: Texas, USA Get a Shipping Quote
1999 Link-Belt RTC8065, 65 Ton Rough Terrain Crane; CranesList ID: 510,
- 38'-115' Four section Full Power Boom with Auxiliary Lifting Sheave,
- 35-58’ side stow, off-settable jib,
- Main and Auxiliary Winches with 3/4" wire rope,
- Drum Rotation Indicator, LSI GS820, full load moment indicator with anti-two block,
- Hook Block And Ball,
- 12,000# Counterweights,
- 10’10.5” Wide Link-Belt 4 x 4 x 4 carrier,
- Cummins Diesel Engine,
- Manual Transmission,
- Air Conditioning and heater in the Cab,
- Front and Rear Tires: 29.5 x 25 (28–PR) Earthmover type,
- Outriggers Boxes - Two double box, front and rear welded to carrier frame
Beams and Jacks - Four single stage beams with Confined Area Lifting Capacities (CALC) provide selectable outrigger extensions of full, intermediate, and retracted. Hydraulically controlled from the operator's cab with integral check valves and sight level.
LOCATED IN TEXAS!