1975 Manitowoc 2900WC 70-Ton Lattice Boom Crawler Crane; CranesList ID: 489 For SaleLocation: Southern California, CA, USA Get a Shipping Quote
1975 Manitowoc 2900WC, 70 Ton, Lattice Boom Crawler Crane; CranesList ID: 489,
- 150' #16 pin Connected Tubular Main Boom, 1 x 10' #16 boom insert is in Sacramento, CA (166' Total). Consisting of 1 x 15' + 1 x 16' = 31' Butt, 1 x 25' Tip, 1 x 10', 5 x 20' - Subject To Final Confirmation,
- No Jib,
- Main and Auxiliary Winches with 3/4" wire rope and Third Drum,
- New Wireless Trimble GS550 Load Safe indicator with Anti Two Block,
- Hook Block,
- 36,000# Counterweights,
- 11' 1" wide with crawlers retracted,
- Cummins NTA-855-C310, 287 HP, 6 cylinder Diesel Engine,
- Torque converter,
- 20' extendable crawlers, 30" Tread width with 96 pads per crawler,
- Over $125,000 worth of repairs and upgrades...including including new wire rope, new hoist lines and new pendants, new wireless LSI system and Two of the hydraulic cylinders have been replaced,
- Operators Manuals,
- Crane is in certifiable condition but not currently certified.
LOCTED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!