1974 Grove TMS475 50-Ton Hydraulic Truck Crane; CranesList ID: 822 For SaleLocation: Washington Get a Shipping Quote
|Stock Unit #||822|
|Lifting Capacity||100,000 lbs. (45,359 kg)|
|Main Boom Length||35' - 110' (10.6 - 33.5 m)|
|Jib Extension Length||32' (9.8 m)|
|Sub Category||Telescopic Boom|
1974 Grove TMS475, 50 Ton, Hydraulic Truck Crane; CranesList ID: 822.
- 35'-110' Four Section Trapezoidal Full Power Boom with Auxiliary Boom Head,
- 32' Swing Away Lattice Boom Extension (Jib),
- Main and Auxiliary Winches with 3/4” wire rope,
- Two Speed, Load Moment And Anti-Two Block System,
- 5 Ton Hook Ball,
- 50 Ton Four Sheave Hook Block,
- 8’ wide Grove 8 X 4 Carrier,
- 400 Big Cam Cummins Diesel Engine with Jake Brake,
- Fuller Road Ranger 13 speed Forward and 3 Reverse Transmission,
- Less than 10,000 miles on engine and transmission,
- Front Tires: 425/65 22.5,
- Rear Tires: 11R 22.5,
- Heaters Up and Down,
- Hydraulic double stage double box telescopic beam and jack outriggers with integral holding valves,
- Outrigger Controls and site level in Operators Cab.
- Boom Cylinder needs repair – Seller will repair at time of sale,
- Seller will certify as a condition of sale.
LOCATED IN WASHINGTON!